Become a 2015 Sponsor
The RES1CUE Run 8K and Kids’ Fun Run are not possible without your support. All proceeds from the event benefit the Bethesda Chevy-Chase Rescue Squad.
Sponorship opportunities are available at multiple levels. Please see our 2015 Sponsorship packet for specific details.
2016 Sponsorship packet (click to download)
If you have any questions about sponsorship please don’t hesistate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Sponsorship Dollars At Work
- $250 will buy an Epi-Pen auto injector to treat acute allergic reactions, or a backboard to stabilize a patient after a traumatic injury.
- $500 pays for a pulse oximeter, which indicates a patient’s blood oxygen levels.
- $1500 funds a video laryngoscope, used to intubate patients who are not getting sufficient oxygen.
- $2500 will buy a multi-gas monitor detection device, like the one that alerted responders to the carbon monoxide emergency on Battery Lane in 2013.
- $5000 pays for ropes and other technical rescue equipment used to evacuate victims from steep terrain such as highway embankments, or vertical environments like high rise buildings.
- $7500 is nearly the cost of a thermal imaging camera, used to search for victims in a fire.