Become a Rescue1Run Sponsor
The RES1CUE Run 8K and Kids’ Fun Run are not possible without your support. All proceeds from the event benefit the Bethesda Chevy-Chase Rescue Squad.
Sponorship opportunities are available at multiple levels.
If you have any questions about sponsorship please don’t hesistate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Sponsorship Dollars At Work
- $250 will buy an Epi-Pen auto injector to treat acute allergic reactions, or a backboard to stabilize a patient after a traumatic injury.
- $500 pays for a pulse oximeter, which indicates a patient’s blood oxygen levels.
- $1500 funds a video laryngoscope, used to intubate patients who are not getting sufficient oxygen.
- $2500 will buy a multi-gas monitor detection device, like the one that alerted responders to the carbon monoxide emergency on Battery Lane in 2013.
- $5000 pays for ropes and other technical rescue equipment used to evacuate victims from steep terrain such as highway embankments, or vertical environments like high rise buildings.
- $7500 is nearly the cost of a thermal imaging camera, used to search for victims in a fire.